Monday, January 17, 2011

What To Say?

So I created this blog to talk about different thing that go on in my life and different stores. But within the last few days I can't seem to think about what to blog about. So I'm lost, what to tell people who are intrested in getting to know me a little bit better. Well I can tell you this, I got married August 29, 2009 to a wonderful man who treats me way to well, we took a honeymoon in Virgina. After we got back I convenced him that I needed a puppy, we finally got one and when we picked her up she was already named Cinnamon, such a cutie. Before we were married we got a house in a small town, the perfect house for us, a house you can do so much with. We're still at the fiugering out who does what, when stage. Always Changing. Otherwise I am so ready for sunshine again, I know Matt gets alot of hours plowing snow but you do start to miss a guy when he works 13.5 hrs on a saturday. For know I guess that's all I can come up with for now.

1 comment: